Sunday, June 2, 2013

A Mondrian Look Back


It's four days before school, and I feel like I have to 'fess up: my Summer wasn't as exciting as I cut it out to be. Heheheh. The above outfit was something I wore yesterday (owing thanks to my Tita who just came from the States for the top).

Let's recap: all I've done these past three months is go out with friends, sometimes attend some events, eat out with the family, get glasses, practice driving, and sit on my butt almost every day drawing, watching movies, and catching up on Hannibal.

I'm a little frustrated about being "too lazy" to update the blog - my sister laughed at me once, telling me it takes dedication to run a blog every day. And even though I never planned on updating every day I still feel - no, know that I'm missing out on updating, writing, working as much as I should.

Looking back, I can conclude that I can't be half-assed to make my own adventures sometimes; and if I do, I don't even have the initiative to blog about them.

This isn't supposed to be as emo a post as it sounds, haha. 

Here's to hoping that the time I actually have piles of work on my desk to be done, more friends around me, and a new home to fit into for the next four years, I will be able to update this blog and have more adventures worthy of documentation. I know I'm crossing my fingers, but I'm not hoping too much. Hihi.

No comments:

Post a Comment