Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Here Comes College

Fifteen hours before College and I'm feeling a bit indifferent - the actual worst thing I could possibly feel, I guess?

It just doesn't feel like I'm going to school tomorrow. I'll come into my first subject at 8:30 and find new people, but I don't know if I'll feel any different about staying there the next few weeks, because this was a hell of a long Summer for me. Maybe it's the fact that I have no books, or uniform, or the fact that I feel like I'm missing out on a lot of official stuff to fix thanks, mostly, to my absolute cluelessness and naivety.

It's not that I hate these brand new school vibes and fear that I'll lose Summer. If anything I'm glad that I'm going to College (har har) and I'm glad for the new lifestyle change, because I sure will be more productive in school than I was when I didn't have it. That's why I worry about not feeling much, because, surely, I should be feeling at least excitement (not as much as I should be, but I feel it a little) or nervousness or fear or joy? But mostly I feel nothing at all.

More on this as the story develops.

No comments:

Post a Comment