Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Life Updates, Post-deluge

Last night my aunt and sister and I went to the Ultra arena to run. My sister and I started going for a Running Clinic a few weeks ago. We were particularly worried last night because it had been raining to the point that we didn't know if we were going on with it.

When we went down to the Oval the drizzle wasn't very strong yet. It was only when we started warming up under the roof that the torrent fell. Anyway, I said "screw it" to accidentally not bringing any extra clothes and ran with my tita and sister in the rain. It was great because the rain wouldn't stop and lightning tore up the sky overhead. It felt really intense, running with nothing but the sound of that and rainwater splashing under your feet and a couple of other people at the Oval, even though it might have not been that intense, really. Given the open skyline view from the Oval I've never really experienced anything so... Goldy-wrathful. Haha. Something to really see to believe.

I also saw Jam there. I haven't seen anyone from school since I saw Mia at Serendra the day before.

***

LIFE UPDATES
  1. Not many. I'm aware I haven't been updating aside from a couple of vlogs and a bunch of Twitter floods, and for that I apologize. Again, summer isn't actually as eventful as everyone makes it out to be.
  2. Last week I enrolled and we had our Freshman Orientation. Yeah. The UP vibes are kicking in, finally. It's all so strange to think that I'm not going back to my Alma Mater for 13 years this school year - my schoolmates have realized that as soon as Graduation wrapped up, but it hasn't been as... um... sudden for me. Anyway. More on that later.
Yeah well, that's pretty much it. Nothing but see you next time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment