Sunday, February 3, 2013

Home Sweet Bed.

Here I am, running on five hours of sleep, pondering the last three days and two nights that passed by. I just came back from my Fourth Year retreat. I won't expound on much, since this is one of those things you will definitely have to experience to really understand.

This was, by far, the strangest, most emotionally exhausting, fun, scary, crazy, spontaneous, amazing retreat I have ever been to. And I can't expect any less from my section. Coming into school on Tuesday, I really don't know what to expect. There were so many things that had been thrown out in the open for everyone to devour that I'm both scared and excited to see how much these three days and two nights changed all 40 + 11 of us, plus our Homeroom Teacher.

This is just a feelings post. I can't put into words just how thankful and tired and blessed I am to be in such a family. I can finally say that I've caught up with life in this class and, even though I'm back to the old ways of reevaluating everything that had happened, rethinking about how stupid I must've looked at this particular point in time, or regretting the things I wasn't able to say or do, I'm not going to let any of that take my mind away from how perfect it was.

Oh, and I still can't get over how I'm going to UPD. :) Ahihi. Thank you, Lord! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment