Saturday, December 29, 2012

Intern Time

Yesterday was my second time assisting my Tita Lianne in one of her photoshoots under Sunnyside Photography. The first was at a birthday party at the Ark near Tiendesitas.

This time we were at the Manila Hotel taking pictures of my Tita's friend's family, including this cutie:

Chloe!

Photographing kids is so fun, even if I'm still too shy as of now to interact with them and coax them into posing.

Although I don't think I'll seriously pursue photography outside this blog and, if ever, my course, I'm still grateful for the experience and the money I earn while technically on vacation.

Will post the OOTD painting later. :) I do love these pants.

We even saw Chico and Delamar there! They probably finished hosting the wedding when they literally just happened to walk by while we were taking picture and I asked to take with them. Haha. Most coincidental celebrity meeting so far.



No comments:

Post a Comment