Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Go Do

I finally got to use the Muji binder my friend Trisha gave me for my birthday!

I really didn't expect the paper to receive watercolors so well. The pages looked so thin and I was scared the water would eat it all up. To my relief, there was only a little crumpling and the paints worked like a dream. (Trisha, if you're reading this, you da best. :D Hihi)



I painted these yesterday, and took the advantage of borrowing my Tita's camera to document them today.




I had indeed tried drawing other things on this prior, but the perfectionist side of me took over and I tore both pages (yes, two :'() out and started anew. I thought my first Outfit of the Day entries (inspired by fashion bloggers everywhere and Flominowa especially) would be appropriate for that new start. :)

I actually have the chance to dress up now since it's Christmas Break. And yes, these are mostly accurate, starting from the bottom which I wore to the school Christmas Party. :)


Yeees, making up for my lack of bravery to own a Lookbook, and the resources to take pictures of my outfits everyday. Woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment