Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Cookie Couture

I've always wanted to start a fashion/cooking/photography/art blog, but I have neither the time nor resources to maintain any (except perhaps the last category). I've finally had the chance to start this blog move with a post that falls under all of those categories.

My Tita gave me "fashionista" themed cookie cutters as well as edible markers for Christmas, and I couldn't wait to use them - so that's what I did today. Hihi. Also borrowed my other Tita's DSLR just for the occasion, because I'm so obsessed with posterity like that.






Primadonna girl, would you do anything for me? Buy a big diamond ring for me? Bake a batch of cookies for me?





Although they didn't really come out as I expected them to be once I started decorating, as the glaze was really runny (LOL what did I expect...) and it took a long time to set. The last time I made this was when I first got the book, when I was less than ten years old for that birthday.



Inside joke with my schoolmates. Heh.



I've eaten so many of the rejects, and now I'm rather full. I may not be planning on giving any of these away (I haven't deemed them worthy of being seen by other people haha) but they sure are good. ;)

I'm afraid I don't have a Christmas post all on its own. Truth be told I'm one of the people who haven't been feeling Christmas very much this year. :( However, I'm still so grateful for all the things I received and just being able to spend time with the family after such a busy, fast year. 2012 went by like a breeze.

Belated Merry Christmas, and an advanced Happy New Year! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment