Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Welcome to the New Age

Photos stolen from Trisha, Tita Lianne, (this year's personal photographers) and myself.

I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones
Enough to make my system blow
Welcome to the new age, to the new age
Welcome to the new age, to the new age
- Radioactive by Imagine Dragons

Happy New Year, everyone!

2012 was such a great year for me. 

I met so many beautiful individuals, including a lot of my idols. I'm so proud to call most of these people my friends, and so thankful to finally settle with a group of people I can call my own. Creation-wise, I improved so much and I'm grateful to say that I'm getting some "exposure". Hihi. 

I thank my family who, in looking for parts of me, and in getting close to them, have opened me up to so many things that I didn't take the time to find out. I thank all my friends, who've put up with my craziness for only a year and yet keep coming back (why??? Hahaha). I thank all my "colleagues" and acquaintancse outside of school, my inspirations and idols, who are shaping me up to be a better person whether they're aware of it or not. I thank my current section, in whom I've found a home.

I admit I had a lot of catching up to do with myself; I owe this year to discovering what's in me and taking chances and for doing a year-long Y.O.L.O., which I did, and for that I thank God so, so much. Also, I thank him for not ending the world on the 21st. Haha. Had that been my motivation for the year?

Here's to the wonderful, memorable, bittersweet, creative year gone by. May 2013 be much more amazing. I definitely have you guys to share it with. :)

Picture credits:

No comments:

Post a Comment