Saturday, May 16, 2015

Emerging from the one year hiatus

Wow, naka-isang taon na pala akong hindi nagsusulat sa blog na 'to. Grabe. And to think so much has happened since then. :)) I've been spending a lot more time on Facebook and Twitter, and Tumblr and Behance for my art stuff, and I apologize to this blog especially for just leaving it in the mud like this.

Updates I've decided were worth the mention, in bullet points because I'm like that:



  • Lantern Parade last December, which we won. Yaaay. A lot of feelings that I missed writing about, but there were a lot.
  • I've been getting into spoken word lately, and by "getting into" I mean original poetry and not just dramatic readings of pop songs as I usually had done. These days maybe it's because my writing's been jumpstarted from taking Creative Writing 10.
  • We're all trudging through finals. I don't have a lot of general education subjects so this finals week isn't that stressful, but I still have two big plates to worry about (slowly picking at it) and I feel like I've just been in denial of them being urgent.
  • I keep having dreams about real life - like me confessing my crush to our mutual friends, especially, to something so mundane as being told off for my messy wardrobe - and it gets really confusing as to which is real and which is fake.
  • I've been taking volleyball lessons since the last week of February. We're onto our second level and I'm honestly so grateful to be learning from and alongside the most wonderful and enthusiastic and sunshiney people, Ates and Kuyas, I've ever met. I'm glad I'm getting into more sports and fitness lately. It's been long overdue.
  • I've been writing/illustrating a book which I hope sincerely to be the big "publish something before I turn 20" book. I know I've self-published a bunch of other things with other people, but the rules state I have to publish this one on my own, hopefully with a publishing house, but it looks like the publisher will have to wait.
That's pretty much it. *Insert insecurities about being able to post so often as I used to here*

No comments:

Post a Comment